What should I do if the paint on the wooden door surface is foaming? Let's see the solution! Roland wooden door introduction, the paint on the surface of the wooden door is foaming? Don't worry, prescribe the right medicine and cure it! First of all, we must fully realize that the form of the problem of paint blistering on the surface of wooden doors is that when the paint film dries, round bumps of varying sizes appear, also called bubbling. The specific orientation of the blistering is mostly generated between the coated surface and the paint film, or between two paint films.
The problem of paint blisters on the surface of wooden doors appeared. There are eight reasons for this:
(1) Substrate treatment is not satisfactory. For example, if the moisture content is high, or the turpentine and the aromatic oil contained in it are not removed, it will cause foaming when it naturally evaporates. This step is very strict for the process requirements of the factory!
(2) When the oily or water-based putty is not completely dry or the primer is not dry, apply the finish coating. This will generate gaseous substances later, which will cause foaming ~
(3) The joints and perforations of wooden door panels are not filled, and there are gaps and perforations.
(4) The paint viscosity is too high.
(5) Improper paint ratio.
(6) Drag the brush back and forth during brushing, and the generated bubbles are not eliminated.
(7) Oil stains, dust, water bubbles, etc. are attached to the surface of the substrate, and water is stained around these unclean objects.
(8) There is water in the compressor and air pipe, or water splashed on the construction surface.
Netizens who have read the pinhole phase breakage knowledge popularized by Xiaobian before will probably find that most of the reasons for the paint blisters on the wooden door surface are consistent with the pinhole phase breakage.
When it comes to countermeasures, we naturally need to solve them one by one. Of course, there are some aspects that can be referred to the countermeasures for pinhole phase breakage problems:
(1) It should be dried to a suitable moisture content to remove medium aromatic oil or turpentine.
(2) The surface coating should be painted after the putty and the base coating are fully dried.
(3) The voids and perforations at the joints of the wooden door substrate should be filled with putty, polished and smoothed before painting.
(4) It is best to clean the debris on the surface of the substrate with a clean rag. Do not touch it with your hands. After cleaning the coated surface, you can apply paint.
(5) The application viscosity of the paint should be appropriate.
(6) Do not drag back and forth when brushing, first horizontally, then vertically, and finally straighten in the direction of the wood grain.
(7) Drain the water in the compressor regularly and install oil-water separator.
(8) For slight bubbles, after the paint film is completely dry, polish it with sandpaper and then make up the topcoat. For serious air bubbles, first break through the air bubbles, carefully sand them with sandpaper to smooth them and clean them up, and then repair them layer by layer according to the coating process.
Various problems will appear on the paint on the wooden door. Don't worry if you find the problem! The targeted countermeasures were implemented one by one, and naturally, the right medicine was achieved.
|Is the bedroom sliding door safe?||Roland whole house custom Italian home improvement,||What happened to the paint on the wooden door surface?|
|Selling point and price of solid wood composite paint door||Texture from nature-sand||Naturally Made Art-Spray|
|Congratulations Xining Luolan won: actually||Roland Whole House Custom Partner C||Big names make big names, meet perfection|